We're on a mission of Making the Internet a Happier PlaceTM, so we are continually improving the user experience of our website and applying updates to meet or exceed accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) define requirements to improve accessibility for anyone accessing a website on the world wide web. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA, and Black Magic's website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 Levels A and AA requirements.
LIMITATIONS OR EXCEPTIONS
There are no limitations to WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance on the Black Magic website to note at this time.
Our website responds to "reduced motion" settings on your device. Here are instructions on how to enable this functionality on your operating system:
If you're on a Mac computer:
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Inside System Preferences, click the Accessibility section and then choose Display.
- Select Reduce Motion.
If you're on an iPhone:
- Go to Settings and select Accessibility.
- Select Motion and then turn ON Reduce Motion.
If you're on a Windows 10 computer:
- Go to Settings and click Ease of Access.
- Then select Display.
- Click on Simplify and personalize Windows.
- Set Show animation in Windows to OFF.
If you're on an Android 10 phone:
- Open the Settings app and select Accessibility.
- Scroll down to the Display section and set the Remove Animations switch to ON.
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.